After four years of hard work, fantastic design, minute attention to light candles, air flow and waterless urinals, The Terry Thomas is officially a LEED Gold certified building!!
We are all so excited to learn that our certification came through. It could only have happened through the dedication and hard work of our Weber Thompson Project Team and Consultants. We want to take a minute to thank our team:
- Weber Thompson – Architect, Sustainable Certification
- Heidi Fahy, NCIDQ, LEED AP – Project Manager, WT Tenant Improvements
- Rafn Company – General Contractor
- Stantec – Mechanical Engineering
- DCI Engineers – Civil and Structural Engineering
- First Western Development Services – Owner and Developer
Now that the Core and Shell has achieved LEED Gold certification, we can submit the documentation for the Weber Thompson Tenant Improvement which is pursuing LEED-CI Platinum. We anticipate this certification in approximately 6-8 weeks. After that, look to this blog for a download on what credits we pursued and didn’t achieve and how the certification process went for us overall.
In the meantime, we will be peppering this blog with upcoming news on Weber Thompson’s different sustainability efforts including LEED-ND for South Lake Union, Weber Thompson’s greening operations efforts and LEED EBOM.