Weber Thompson is an award winning architectural, interior design, landscape architectural and community design firm. Our projects are complex and challenging – but we are a great group of talented design professionals who value collaboration and humor in our day-to-day dedication to create success via design and technical excellence. We work in a light filled, passively cooled office building in the middle of the highly energized South Lake Union neighborhood in Seattle.
Our office is a friendly and low-key, yet deadline-driven environment with minimal egos. If this sounds good to you, please consider applying for the positions below:
Mid-Level Landscape Architect / Designer
- Under the guidance of our Landscape Architecture Design Principal, you will work as project manager to design and develop a diverse range of projects from the schematic design phase through the construction documents phase
- Put together working drawings with a high level of detail and clarity
- Coordinate with clients, consultants, and other team members
- Create project presentations including informational graphics, digital renderings, and 3-D models
- Assist in construction administration
- Licensed Landscape Architect or actively working towards licensure preferred.
- Bachelor or Master degree in Landscape Architecture.
- 3+ years of professional experience.
- Excellent digital visualization skills and good freehand graphics are a must.
- Strong external communication skills and confidence in interacting with internal team members and clients.
- Must be highly organized, efficient, self-motivated/self-directing, reliable, proficient at multi-tasking, and detail-oriented.
- Demonstrates flexible, proactive and creative personality, well-suited to working within a small team.
- Proficiency in AutoCad, SketchUp, Adobe Creative Suite, and Microsoft Office. Experience with Revit is a plus.
- LEED Certification is a plus
If you meet the requirements listed above, please send your cover letter (important!) and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org. If you don’t meet the requirements, please do not reply and check back for a job posting that fits your qualifications in the future.